SEMrush is a SaaS-based search engine optimization and website performance analytics tool. With SEMrush you can track your websites performance and spot trends and opportunities in the search market. SEMrush aggregates data from search engines and other third-party API's and presents it in a useful fashion that help users take action to understand and improve their websites visibility online.
Organic Research With SEMrush
- See competitors’ keyword performance
- Discover new organic opportunities and competitors
- Track search engine ranking positions (SERP)
Advertising Research With SEMrush
- Analyze сompetitor advertisement spend and keywords
- Monitor advertisement copy and landing page results
- Discover New Competitors in AdWords and Bing Ads
- Localize Your Ad Campaigns
Backlink Research With SEMrush
- Conduct a deep link analysis
- Understand referring domains' authority
- View backlinks by type
- Analyze backlinks' geolocation
Support Offered by SEMrush
SEMrush offers Tickets support to its customers and users.
SEMrush offers Email support to its customers and users.
Platforms Supported by SEMrush
SEMrush is a tool for Web (SaaS).
FellowAffiliate's Tool Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. FellowAffiliate asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. However, FellowAffiliate does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties. Some information found within the Tool Profiles is generated through the connection with external API's. FellowAffiliate asserts no control over these API's and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in the Tool Profiles. FellowAffiliate's Tool Profiles covers a life-time reporting period and are subject to change at any time.